May 3 & 4, 2013
The Robbins Centre
Grant MacEwan University
We need you to Judge.
Click here to register.
The Heritage Fair is fashioned after the popular science fair concept. The principles are the same except the focus is on Canadian heritage. Project topics are very diverse and may focus on history, heritage, geography or culture.
Our Fair is a two-day program open to students in grades 4-9. The first day students participate in history workshops. The second day, students set-up their projects and present their work to the public and judges.
Our Fair is organized by a dedicated core of teachers and museum educators which keeps our participation fees low at only $10.00 per student.
If you are interested in participating in the 2013 fair as a student, teacher, judge or as a member of our organizing committee and would like more information, please email Sharon Klein at:
What we offer:
- Free public event and project evaluation (Saturday)
- History workshops located at various sites in Edmonton (Friday)
- Transportation to and from workshops
- A certificate of participation to each student
- Opening ceremonies on both days
- Student & teacher door prizes
- Student recognition awards program